Dr. Sachin Patel
Nature of Journal :
Publication Process :
Online after acceptance
Review Process :
Blind Review by referees
Acceptance Time :
1 weeks, based on revision cycles
Published 12 Times a Year
International Journal of Contemporary Technology and Management (IJCTM) is an open access, scholarly peer-reviewed, and academic research journal for scientists, engineers, research scholars, and academicians, which gains a foothold in Asia and opens to the world, aims to publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Computer Science,Information Technology, Engineering (Software, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics & Electrical), Management and Information Sciences and all interdisciplinary streams of Computing Sciences. It intends to disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Computer Sciences and allied fields. It provides a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component. It aims to bridge the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
Authors are cordially invited to submit full length paper, Original and unpublished research articles, based on theoretical or experimental works, are solicited for publication in the journal. Submission of article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or academic thesis) and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Article Acceptance Requirements
The criteria for an article to be accepted for publication include:
- The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area.
- All figure/Image should be showing clearly and Clearly mention figure name and numbers in increasing order
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Tables should be in MS Word. Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- Results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Equation/Formula should be in Math’s equation editor Software (equation editor software). Please do not give scanned equation/formula.
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in IJCTM Template.
- Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included in IJCTM Standard.
All the submitted papers are first reviewed at editorial board level and assessed on the basis of their technical suitability for the journal, scope of work and plagiarism. We are using Turnitin / Plagiarism CheckerX software to check the Plagiarism / Similarity Index of the paper submitted for IJCTM. If selected by the editorial board, the paper shall be subjected to a fair and unbiased double blind peer review by at-least two referees on the basis of their originality, novelty, clarity, completeness, relevance, significance and research contribution. The review process may take 02 to 05 days depending upon the cycles of review required, before the paper is finally accepted . Please refer to Authors Guidelinesfor details of reviewing process and to submit your papers through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the primary responsibility of the author to obtain proper permission for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript, prior to the submission of the manuscript to IJCTM. For further details on paper submission.Prospective authors should note that only original and previously unpublished research papers will be considered. Furthermore, simultaneous submissions (under consideration for publication elsewhere) are not acceptable. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publication nor is under review by any other formal publication.