Manuscripts should be in English. They should be written clearly and concisely in MS Word only.
Terms of Submission
Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any publisher. The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article's publication has been approved by all the other co-authors. It is also the authors' responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular institution are submitted with the approval of the necessary institution. Further correspondence and proof will be sent to the author(s) before publication unless otherwise indicated.
Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
• Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
• For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
• If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
• Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
• Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication.
• One certificate of the published journal for will be sent to the author/corresponding author. The review process takes maximum two weeks.